Felted Art Soap
by Kimberley Tornoe
Featuring Sappo Hills Soap
These felted soaps are needle felted art made with wool fibers wrapped around a bar of Sappo Hills Soap. They provide light sudsing that comes through the wool when wet and gentle exfoliation that can be used all over your body. They are a wonderful product that can be used in more ways than one.
How to Use
- Wet thoroughly with warm water.
- Rub gently on back (cream side) with back and forth motion like a regular bar of soap.
- When finished pat dry with towel and place away from water.
- Your felted art soap has already been through this process when it was made, so it can handle it!
- If used often the soap and art will shrink over time to a smaller version of itself.
Other Uses for your Art Soap
- Use as a decorative object
- Use in a drawer or car for freshness
- Makes a great gift
- Ideal paperweight
- Can even be used as a pin cushion!